Buying or Selling a business?
The Conveyancing Shops team are here to assist you with the Sales and Purchases of businesses in New Zealand. We have considerable experience dealing with Small to Medium sized businesses (SME’s) across a variety of industries.
We offer an affordable fixed price for business sales and purchases and have 3 branches servicing the greater Auckland area. If you are looking at buying or selling a business in New Zealand we can help:
Our team of experienced lawyers can assist you with:
- Giving advice on conditions a before you enter into a sale and purchase agreement to ensure you include the necessary conditions to minimize your risks.
- Drafting Business Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Checking leases, supplier, customer and employment contracts
- Handling the negotiations with the other parties lawyers
- Assisting during the due diligence period
- PPSR searches
- Attending to the settlement / transfer of funds
- Drafting leases / assignments of lease
You may be interested in our article- Due Diligence when Buying a Business