Relationship Property Agreements

Home/Services/Relationship Property Agreements

Entering into a relationship

Let us help you protect your assets when you enter a new relationship.

It’s common these days for new couples to make a formal agreement outlining what happens to their assets if the relationship ends or if one partner dies. Whether your unique position is better suited to a contracting out, pre-nuptial or property sharing agreement, we can prepare the right agreement to protect both of your futures. We can also act as an advisor to one of you; the other partner should get independent legal advice before entering into the agreement.

Separating from a partner

If you are separating from your partner we can draw up a simple no fuss separation agreement for you, and offer one party independent legal advice. We do not handle litigation but can refer you on to a barrister if the need arises.